NEW YORK WOMEN'S AGENDA (NYWA) is a coalition of women professionals, organizations, and community activists who support the diversity and interests of NY women through collaboration, advocacy, and education.
OUR 20th ANNIVERSARY
Technology Committee Database Assistant
NEW YORK WOMEN’S AGENDA (NYWA) is a coalition of women professionals, organizations, and community activists who support the diversity and interests of NY women through collaboration, advocacy, and education.
NYWA is looking is seeking a college student or recent graduate to work with the technology committee. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with committee members to help launch our new CRM database, as well as assist in the development of new online tracking, outreach and communications projects.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Understanding of and commitment to women’s issues is required
· Not afraid of new technology and is willing and able to learn quickly
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
· Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
· Ability to work with a team, sometimes virtually (NYWA does not have a central office)
· Prior experience with non-profit CRM databases a plus (Salsa, Access, etc.)
· Prior experience with html, css, web development or content management systems (CMS) a plus, but not required.
We are looking for someone that can commit to at least 10 hours a week. Scheduled hours are negotiable. School credit is possible.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include “Technology Committee Internship” in the subject line. Application deadline is March 1st. Applications will be received on a rolling basis. No phone calls, please. For more information please visit us at http://www.nywa.org and feel free to check out our social networking platform at http://www.nywaconnect.org.